The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Ashley Williams was also on the First team as well.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
We are definitely a softball powerhouse in the Commonwealth...hopefully the players that didn't graduate will step up next year for another stellar performance.
By TruthSlayer11
Registration Days Posts
Best swing and best player I have seen come through LU, I wish I would have caught more of her games.
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
Congrats to Jess! I played in a softball tourny with her and I'll never forget the umpire telling me she was the best (at the time SS) he's ever umpired for man or woman in the city of Lynchburg.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
sorry ashley for not giving you the mention as well! great year.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
TruthSlayer11 wrote:Best swing and best player I have seen come through LU, I wish I would have caught more of her games.
Having seen Jessica Moore the last few years while covering softball, I would consider Jessica Moore to be one of those "sweet swing" kind of players. You just knew that if she made good contact on the ball, it was going very far, very fast. Oh and she will make a very good utility player since she has shown adeptness both in the infield and the outfield (and an absolute howitzer of an arm to boot)
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]