The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Pyron transfers to Liberty to play closer to home

By JEFF PATTERSON
Register & Bee sports writer
June 7, 2007

Every time Casey Pyron took the circle for Barry University, there was something missing.

The former Dan River ace pitcher was in Miami, some 875 miles away from Ringgold, and she was “homesick.” Her family couldn’t see her pitch, and she could come home just once a year.
http://www.registerbee.com/servlet/Sate ... th=!sports
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
You knew it was coming:

:needspics
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Liberty is coming off a 36-24 season in which the Flames defeated two top-10 teams in Baylor and Oklahoma State.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Baylor and Michigan?

Anyway, good luck to her. This will add some depth to our pitching. Also good to see she's choosing Liberty b/c she feels like it will be a good fit for her, unlike what she had at Miami and probably would've had at Radford.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:Also good to see she's choosing Liberty b/c she feels like it will be a good fit for her, unlike what she had at Miami and probably would've had at Radford.
Except the fact that she's dating a guy at Radford.
By SuperJon
Registration Days Posts
She's a Dook fan.

She means nothing to me.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
She's also out of your league SJ :P
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote:
Liberty is coming off a 36-24 season in which the Flames defeated two top-10 teams in Baylor and Oklahoma State.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Baylor and Michigan?

Anyway, good luck to her. This will add some depth to our pitching. Also good to see she's choosing Liberty b/c she feels like it will be a good fit for her, unlike what she had at Miami and probably would've had at Radford.
i already emailed the editor concerning that. and yes it was michigan not okst.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]