The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
PAmedic championed the concept of softball getting its own forum. Now its your opportunity to dop something with it.

Have at it.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
sorry if this is a bit choppy for the next day or so- moving things around and setting up the threads while trying not to lose what we had. Bear w/ us.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
*Originally posted Fri Jan 27, 2006
ATrain wrote:Why are we playing Texas A&M-CC at CCU? I thought everyone played them at Winthrop?????
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Fri Jan 27, 2006
WinthropEagleFan wrote:
ATrain wrote:Why are we playing Texas A&M-CC at CCU? I thought everyone played them at Winthrop?????
They changed it up this year...I guess A&M wanted a trip to Myrtle Beach this year in their final Big South season.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Fri Jan 27, 2006
Sly Fox wrote:I can assure you that a trip to Myrtle Beach isn't impressive to the Islanders. They have their own Gulf Coact beach.

Its obviously going to be much tougher for them to pull off a final league championship in that crazy marathon weekend setup they have had with the league.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Mon Feb 20, 2006
PAmedic wrote:the ladies are the last team in the BSOUTH to get their season underway- several teams have played 8 or more games already. Hopefully we'll come out of the gate hungry and stay hot.

Birmingham Southern is currently atop the standings at 6-2, though everyone is 0-0 in the BSOUTH due to no conf games having been played yet. (thats some horrible grammer, I know)
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Mon Feb 27, 2006
ATrain wrote:Yes...a very good start for them...GO LADY FLAMES!!!!

Slightly off-topic question...does the Big South retain the Autobid once Tex A&M-CC leaves or will we be forced to give that up, as I understand thats why we allowed the Islanders to play with us?
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Mon Feb 27, 2006
Sly Fox wrote:I think we still have the requisite number of members to retain the auto bid. The Islanders simply raised our league's stature and it gave them an opportunity to get to the postseason (something their 20-win mens basketball team can't enjoy right now).
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
I'll join this Forum once you give Julie her own thread.....ooooo laa laa :lol:
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
I happened to mention that fact that you'd probably be willing to be our field-correspondant for this forum, HMO.

shocked to see it took you 3 min to jump in!
By Hold My Own
Registration Days Posts
OHHHH YEAH, count me in
NCAA Realignment Megathread

This probably saves the AAC until the ACC gets pic[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now.

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point[…]