The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
the lady flames travel to rock hill for a three game set against winthrop. the eagles are 34-12 overall and 2-1 in the big south. friday's doubleheader starts at 3pm, and saturday's game starts at noon.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
Winthrop won the first game...The livestats now have the second game (LU is leading 3-0 after 1 inning), and I don't remember the exact score, but it looked like a crazy first game. I'm sure some of this is a little wrong (I glanced at the livestats when I got home from work a few minutes ago, but when I went back, the 2nd game was starting), but I think WU had a 7-0 lead going into the 7th and LU scored 7 in the top of the innning to tie it up...LU scored in the 8th, but WU tied it in the bottom of the inning, and LU scored in the top of the 9th, but WU scored 2 to win it in extra innings, 10-9.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
LU scores 3 in the top of the 7th to move ahead 7-2...
...Williams with her 2nd 3-run jill of the game.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
LU up 7-2 heading to the bottom of the 7th inning.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
OK..I really messed up the score on that first game...WU won 12-11...WU was up 8-0 and was one out away from winning it by the 8-run rule, but LU scored a couple of runs, and then WU had a 9-2 lead going into the 7th inning and LU scored 7 to tie it up...
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
no prob WEF- sounds crazy either way.

glad to see our ladies grab one, anyway.
By krh44
Registration Days Posts
good start on Sat. up 2-0 in 1st
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
9-0 is the final score in 5 innings because of the slaughter rule. good win for the lady flames.
By Libertine
Registration Days Posts
There's actually a slaughter rule in college athletics? I had no idea. :D
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
Wow..LU's bats were unstoppable today...congrats on taking the series.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
Thanks! We beat a quality team today.
By givemethemic
Registration Days Posts
I don't know what coach said.. but when we didn't come out of the gates down 8-0 (after 4th inning) in game 1 yesterday he must have said something cause we outscored them 27-6 over the final 17 innings of play...to take 2 out of 3 in the series
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Wow, that's kind of wild.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/10[…]

Athens Regional

Changing speeds to the key to pitching. Escobar […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We have quite the battle for second place going on[…]