The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
from what i heard you did a decent job...was it your first game you have called???

I happened to be in the station towards the end and heard the "god bless america yo" line and I couldn't stop laughing
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:from what i heard you did a decent job...was it your first game you have called???

I happened to be in the station towards the end and heard the "god bless america yo" line and I couldn't stop laughing
Yes it was my first game calling play by play. That end to Liberty's 5th in that game was really really weird...Im glad you were entertained FR
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Your first game? For that....I give you an "A", then. Heck, I would be confused, too. I was more entertained by the girls running all over the place like no one knew what was going on.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Fumblerooskies wrote:Your first game? For that....I give you an "A", then. Heck, I would be confused, too. I was more entertained by the girls running all over the place like no one knew what was going on.
Why thank you FR...that is quite a compliment. I know GMTM is gonna give a listen to the recording of the game this week and hopefully I can get a few more games before the semester is over
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'm not going to lie BJ when I heard that you were doing a game I thought to myself, "this could be bad"....but you really did a good job especially for your first game...and i don't give out compliments often, so be honored...haha...kidding

keep working on it man...you'll get better...just always take your time...that is the one thing that always gets me tripping over my words...i always rush through them and yeah...so anyways...good job

for the record the real critical postman will be returning soon...don't worry
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
For those who've never heard BJ on the radio, he does quite a good job if I do say so myself.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Thank you for all the compliments guys, hopefully I get a few more chances to call softball games here in the coming weeks
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
http://www.libertyflames.com/index.cfm? ... 7&TeamID=2
McKain Ends Game with Three-Run Homer Against Georgetown

March 31, 2007
Lynchburg, Va.

Shannon McKain capped off Liberty’s second five-run inning of the game, hitting a three-run home run to secure a 10-2 victory over Georgetown in Game 4 of the Blue Ridge Thunder Softball Tournament, Saturday morning, at the Liberty Softball Field.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
wrap from the SID: http://www.libertyflames.com/index.cfm? ... 9&TeamID=2
Fridey’s Game-Winning Single in the Seventh Gives Liberty Blue Ridge Thunder Championship

March 31, 2007
Lynchburg, Va.
» Box Score

Claire Fridey got a base-loaded single in the bottom of the seventh, lifting Liberty to a 4-3 win over Hampton in the championship game of the Blue Ridge Thunder Softball Tournament, Saturday afternoon, at the Liberty Softball Field.
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]