The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
This would be a huge win...aside from last nights game this team is being very, very competitive with great competition...who knew this team was so good?? I sure as heck didn't....
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
LU up 2-0 over Michigan in the top of the 6th inning.
By belcherboy
Registration Days Posts
2-0 Liberty in the sixth!! Woo Hoo!

1 out and girls on first and second!
By belcherboy
Registration Days Posts
Bottom of 7th. 2-0 Flames beating the #6 Michigan Wolverines.

No outs and girl on first for Michigan.
By belcherboy
Registration Days Posts
First and second, no outs
By belcherboy
Registration Days Posts
Bases Loaded on an error!! 2 outs!! C'mon girls!!
By belcherboy
Registration Days Posts
Ball game!! Liberty 2 #6 Michigan 0

Woo Hoo!! Biggest upset in the history of the program!! (at least the highest ranked team)
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
WOW!!! What a HUGE win for the girls....I can't believe it....Michigan is rank SIXTH in the country....this isn't some team that is just barely in the top 25.....

CONGRATS!!!!
By belcherboy
Registration Days Posts
This might be one of the biggest wins ever in sports at Liberty. Of course it is harder to judge baseball and softball as you don't always face the top or even #2 pitchers. Regardless, to shut out the #6 team in the nation is INCREDIBLE!!!
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Its a signature win for the softball program. But let's be careful with taking this to all sports.

Congrats to the ladies for not only beating the #6 team in the nation but also for beating those stinking Wolverines.

Signed,
Native Buckeye Sly Fox
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
well, the biggest thing to happen in Liberty sports I would say is the girls basketball team making it to the sweet 16....but this has to be by far the biggest win ever in any sport during the regular season
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The football victory at Top-25 I-A Eastern Michigan was rather significant as well.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Im gonna give a listen to that last half inning down at the radio station tonight after my show (We record games we broadcast as best we can)
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:The football victory at Top-25 I-A Eastern Michigan was rather significant as well.
yeah....i should read my posts before posting them....this is by far one of the biggest regular season wins is what i meant to say.....
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I am sorry I missed the game as I had to run some errands. Congratulations on one of the biggest wins ever in LU sports history. This is unbelievable! I guess we proved that last night was a fluke. This win is up there with some of the best wins ever. I was thinking that the win over #5 Clemson in baseball or the mens soccer win over #5 Wake Forest would be the best wins as far as beating the highly ranked opponent.
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
That is awesome....
...way to go girls.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
excellent job ladies!

as a loyal Penn State fan I rejoice whenever friggin' Michigan goes down. :twisted:
By TallyW
Registration Days Posts
Great job ladies! Congrats on the amazing victory... way to go!
By Fumblerooskies
Registration Days Posts
Coach Wetmore has to be doing cartwheels over a 15-11 record with that schedule...
By belcherboy
Registration Days Posts
I wish all you would SHUT UP about beating Michigan! (I live 35 minutes from U of M and usually attend 3-4 football games and a basketball game here and there).

It was a beautiful win against the National Champs of just two seasons ago!! :) If Michigan loses, I hope it is always to Liberty!
Election 2022 and 2024

The last 2 elections were decided by very […]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]