The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Lady Flames got sent to Athens, hosted by #11 Georgia. We open against Charlotte, a team we beat earlier this season. Georgia opens up against CAA champions UNC Wilmington.

This is a winnable region for us, gotta be on our A game throughout though. GO LADY FLAMES!!!

Other teams of interest: VT is headed out to UCLA, will open against San Diego State. UVA Is the 2 seed in Knoxville, opening up against Miami of Ohio.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I can't believe UVA is a 2 seed. That must be a weak Regional.

It seems weird that UVA is even in a regional softball tournament.
Last edited by ballcoach15 on May 13th, 2024, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cider Jim liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 12th, 2024, 7:49 pm I can't believe UVA is a 2 seed. That must be a weak Regional.
Miami of Ohio and Dayton are 3 and 4. Tennessee should be able to advance pretty easily out of Knoxville.
ballcoach15 liked this
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Ha ur gonna fit right in 😂
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'm watching but even when doing well, softball rarely moves the needle. Just enjoy the ride and have fun.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
Is it just me, or is it surprising that Georgia didn't pull the pitcher in the 5th inning?
By Ill flame
I'm finding out the hard way ESPN+ doesn't work in korea so I can't even watch the replay but it's nice to see a convincing win against one of the best teams in the country.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
I'm not sure why @Dalegarz1 disliked my post about beating Charlotte :lol:
By Baybird
ballcoach15 wrote: May 18th, 2024, 10:02 am We are 4 wins away from WCWS in Oklahoma City, playing a ranked SEC team, one would think this board would burning up with posts. Yet it's dead
What do you want us to say? Good job coaching up Dr. Dot...she took your advice and moved the three players you suggested out of the lineup and now we are in the Regional Championship game?
:D
By Dalegarz1
Big day and huge opportunity for the Lady Flames today! We face Georgia for the championship today at noon. The bulldogs would have to beat us twice to move on. We were in this exact position a few years back and lost 2 in a row (Clemson, I believe). Hoping we take care of business in the first game today. Love the national exposure!
TH Spangler liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Like I said, this is a winnable region. Take care of business today and advance to our first ever super regionals!
Dalegarz1 liked this
By cruzan_flame13
Dalegarz1 wrote: May 19th, 2024, 7:19 am Big day and huge opportunity for the Lady Flames today! We face Georgia for the championship today at noon. The bulldogs would have to beat us twice to move on. We were in this exact position a few years back and lost 2 in a row (Clemson, I believe). Hoping we take care of business in the first game today. Love the national exposure!
Not watching, but received a notification of another game at one. Guessing this didn't happen. Hopefully that they can learn from any errors and get the win.
Game #1: Campbell

Agree.. nothing to speak highly of for the defense[…]

Liberty vs Campbell Predictions

The way this game is going, all of you are wrong[…]

Games To Watch: Week 1

VT is a joke program. Can’t beat the worst[…]

Everything happens for a reason. When one door[…]