The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
NM State beats JAX State 6-5 in 8 innings. JAX State had 5-3 lead in bottom of 7th and surrendered first pitch home runs to Spearman and Patmon, to tie score. Then gave up a 2 out home run in bottom of 8th, on a 1-2 pitch. Should have pitched around Spearman and Patmon, and made other hitters beat them.

We will play NM State tomorrow in semi finals.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Any of NMSU 1st 5 hitters can beat us, .315 to .431 BA. My fear is they'll apply that strategy to Roupe who is the only one in the lineup who can beat you and only one batting over .300. It worked for UTEP when they walked her all 4 times and won game 4-3.
Dalegarz1 liked this
By ECC29
Then the rest of LU hitters better step up or else, “Welcome to summer vacation.” Those hitting mechanics are really terrible. I just want to gouge my eyes every time I see some of LU’s hitters swing the bat.
thesportscritic liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
We fall 11 - 3 to NMSU. Good news is, if we make it to the championship game, it's one game, winner take all.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: May 9th, 2024, 10:58 am Any of NMSU 1st 5 hitters can beat us, .315 to .431 BA. My fear is they'll apply that strategy to Roupe who is the only one in the lineup who can beat you and only one batting over .300. It worked for UTEP when they walked her all 4 times and won game 4-3.
First 3 hitters went 8-9 with 7 RBI, 3 HRs. #5 hitter had 3 hits. Apparently our scouting report was very ineffective.

Our worst game of the season.
Last edited by ballcoach15 on May 9th, 2024, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Athens Regional

All is well in Athens. Just waiting for our game v[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Looks like both Jaylen Davis and Ben Southerland a[…]

2025 Recruiting Discussion

Now that we have the current roster finalized, by […]

Future Schedules.... Again

Did Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Qatar join the […]