The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
The Tar Heels visit the mountain on Wednesday. UNC's RPI is currently 66. Over the past week, we have moved up two spots, from #34 to #32. UVA is still at #30, with UCF in between. Penn State, a team we beat earlier this season, is at #28.

Lets beat the Heels and Keep Climbing!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: April 15th, 2024, 10:04 am The Tar Heels visit the mountain on Wednesday. UNC's RPI is currently 66. Over the past week, we have moved up two spots, from #34 to #32. UVA is still at #30, with UCF in between. Penn State, a team we beat earlier this season, is at #28.

Not bad for a team with Freshman pitchers and a bad hitting "approach". 8)
Baybird, ATrain liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: April 15th, 2024, 11:28 am
ATrain wrote: April 15th, 2024, 10:04 am The Tar Heels visit the mountain on Wednesday. UNC's RPI is currently 66. Over the past week, we have moved up two spots, from #34 to #32. UVA is still at #30, with UCF in between. Penn State, a team we beat earlier this season, is at #28.

Not bad for a team with Freshman pitchers and a bad hitting "approach". 8)
I'd say we were doing pretty good. I get that we have a history/tradition of being a power hitting, homerun hitting team going back to when I covered them for The Liberty Champion, but considering the roster change from last season I think we're doing just fine.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Three SOFTBALL posts about an LU home game and nothing from Ballcoach??? Did he make it back safely from MTSU? :oldhag
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Watching the LU vs. Tarhole softball game. I really liked the outfielders choreographed dance behind second base before the first inning. It is almost as good as the organized cheers from the dugouts. :roll: :roll:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th inning, but a hard hit double play ball ended the game for the Lady Flames. Crybaby
Uh… You guys like reading?

I plan to read Megan Basham's, Shepherds for Sale:[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Or he was tampered with and already committed to[…]

Virginia Tech

Kinda wild conference play is done, but still four[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

Great interview with Ritchie and the Flames Centra[…]