The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p.m. game. Charlotte is 16-9 on the season, with a high RPI. We need a win to boost our RPI. ( currently at 55)
ATrain, Cider Jim, ECC29 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Liberty beats #21 Charlotte 6-5. Wilson had 2 hits, including a 2 run homer in first inning. Roupe had 2 doubles. Yoder was winning pitcher, going final 4 innings, allowing 2 runs on 2 hits. Plate umpire had very tight strike zone, responsible for most of Charlotte runs.

Attendance was borderline pitiful. Charlotte had almost as many fans as Liberty. :dontgetit
Cider Jim liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 20th, 2024, 7:16 pm Attendance was borderline pitiful. Charlotte had almost as many fans as Liberty. :dontgetit
Some of us had to work today!
ATrain liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: March 20th, 2024, 7:56 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: March 20th, 2024, 7:16 pm Attendance was borderline pitiful. Charlotte had almost as many fans as Liberty. :dontgetit
Some of us had to work today!
Yep. I'm not old and retired lol
Cider Jim liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I can’t wait, though. Being old must be the BEST: go to day sporting events anytime I please. Say whatever I want and get away with ignorance, stupidity, racism, agism, etc. Dude! What a life!!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: March 21st, 2024, 12:35 am I can’t wait, though. Being old must be the BEST: go to day sporting events anytime I please. Say whatever I want and get away with ignorance, stupidity, racism, agism, etc. Dude! What a life!!
I'm old, and the only sports I get to see in person involve an occasional trip to the stadium a couple of miles from my house to see the Toros Del Este play (awesome atmosphere and very high level baseball). I don't get away with any of that other stuff (but then again, I don't try to).
Election 2022 and 2024

Then he went on to win 49 out of 50 states.

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]