The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Charlotte comes to Liberty Wednesday, for a 4:00 p.m. game. Charlotte is 16-9 on the season, with a high RPI. We need a win to boost our RPI. ( currently at 55)
ATrain, Cider Jim, ECC29 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Liberty beats #21 Charlotte 6-5. Wilson had 2 hits, including a 2 run homer in first inning. Roupe had 2 doubles. Yoder was winning pitcher, going final 4 innings, allowing 2 runs on 2 hits. Plate umpire had very tight strike zone, responsible for most of Charlotte runs.

Attendance was borderline pitiful. Charlotte had almost as many fans as Liberty. :dontgetit
Cider Jim liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 20th, 2024, 7:16 pm Attendance was borderline pitiful. Charlotte had almost as many fans as Liberty. :dontgetit
Some of us had to work today!
ATrain liked this
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: March 20th, 2024, 7:56 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: March 20th, 2024, 7:16 pm Attendance was borderline pitiful. Charlotte had almost as many fans as Liberty. :dontgetit
Some of us had to work today!
Yep. I'm not old and retired lol
Cider Jim liked this
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I can’t wait, though. Being old must be the BEST: go to day sporting events anytime I please. Say whatever I want and get away with ignorance, stupidity, racism, agism, etc. Dude! What a life!!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: March 21st, 2024, 12:35 am I can’t wait, though. Being old must be the BEST: go to day sporting events anytime I please. Say whatever I want and get away with ignorance, stupidity, racism, agism, etc. Dude! What a life!!
I'm old, and the only sports I get to see in person involve an occasional trip to the stadium a couple of miles from my house to see the Toros Del Este play (awesome atmosphere and very high level baseball). I don't get away with any of that other stuff (but then again, I don't try to).
Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]