The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
JSU comes to town for 3 game series. JAX State is 10-15 on the season. We need a sweep.
By ECC29
Here is the mechanical problem with the LU hitters, with exception of Roupe. All of them are reacting with their hands. Their hands and back hips are not coordinated as it should be. Their hands are moving ahead of the back hips. They are not finishing their swing with their bodies. They are mostly “arm swinger”. They lose power and will be difficult to barrel the ball. I don’t know what their hitting coach is telling these players. But that is the biggest issue I see.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Liberty wins opener, 5-0. Yoder pitches 4 hit shutout. Deter had 2 run double. All 5 runs were scored in 5th inning.
Cider Jim liked this
By ECC29
ballcoach15 wrote: March 15th, 2024, 10:13 pm Liberty wins opener, 5-0. Yoder pitches 4 hit shutout. Deter had 2 run double. All 5 runs were scored in 5th inning.
Great win today. But I’m telling you as a former D1 baseball player, Roupe and Deter are the only ones that is mechanically sound with their swing. The rest of the team needs a lot of help.
By tyndal23
Is that a construction trailer in the south west corner of parking lot that shows up on the softball highlights ? Any one know what is being worked on?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: March 17th, 2024, 1:47 pm Is that a construction trailer in the south west corner of parking lot that shows up on the softball highlights ? Any one know what is being worked on?
Yes, I think it's part of construction site for the building going up (slowly) behind Welcome Center.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Liberty completes the sweep 6-1. Fortner had 2 hits, one a home run. Barrett had 2 hits. Love got the win in relief , going 5 innings, allowing 2 hits and had 7 Ks., including the side in the 7th inning.
Cider Jim, flamehunter liked this
Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be betwee[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madr[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]