The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU beats Ivy League UPenn 4-1. We were throwing a shutout until the top of the 7th inning.
By Ill flame
I like turning on the WCWS and watching a game if nothing else is on but I don't go out of my way to watch softball, especially in february. I'm more of a baseball guy.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Dalegarz1
Sorry Ballcoach-I’m in the middle of purchasing a house in Tennessee and haven’t had a chance to watch our ladies play. I appreciate the updates though and look forward to seeing some games.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We finally put it all together against Morgan State. Winning 10-1. Roupe had 2 homers, Fortner and Roberts also went deep. Yoder pitched 4 innings, 2 hits and 10 strikeouts. 1 unearned run. Love pitched perfect 5th inning, with 1 strikeout. Great job by the freshman pitchers.
Last edited by ballcoach15 on February 26th, 2024, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ECC29
It sounds like Yoder is the future pitcher for this team. How is Page Bachman? Is she consistent or still struggling?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Bachman has improved, since team left Florida, but still has control problems. She pitched 6.1 innings against Penn Saturday, allowed 3 hits and 6 walks (3 in 7th inning). Needs to throw more off speed stuff for strikes.
flamehunter liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sources say that Bachman has a little sister on the team who is a backup catcher.
UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]

Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]