The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Well this is exciting
flamehunter liked this
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote: May 20th, 2023, 10:20 pm Unbelievable win! Now they just need 3 more in a row.
Actually I guess it's 2. Final is a winner take all, I think.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I saw on Twitter where some are calling this the biggest win in school history, in any sport. Even bigger than football wins over BYU and Arkansas.
Chippy liked this
By Dalegarz1
We just beat #2 UCLA so you could certainly make the argument that it was the biggest win in LU history! This team has a resiliency that is a reflection of the confidence and upbeat attitude of Dot Richardson. It would be amazing if today....
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 21st, 2023, 6:04 am I saw on Twitter where some are calling this the biggest win in school history, in any sport. Even bigger than football wins over BYU and Arkansas.
I wouldn't go that far. Maybe if they were playing better. They did just lose to GCU the day before.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, it’s unfortunate that our win comes on the heels of GCU’s. Kind of diminishes it a little, which is a bummer. Totally different team today than yesterday. Makes it worth watching today for sure.
Baybird liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 21st, 2023, 6:04 am I saw on Twitter where some are calling this the biggest win in school history, in any sport. Even bigger than football wins over BYU and Arkansas.
I saw on Twitter where some say the Earth is Flat and birds aren’t real.
thesportscritic liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Beating UCLA in 🥎 in NCAA tournament is the equivalent of beating Alabama in 🏈 playoffs and UNC in 🏀 NCAA tournament.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 21st, 2023, 9:06 am Beating UCLA in 🥎 in NCAA tournament is the equivalent of beating Alabama in 🏈 playoffs and UNC in 🏀 NCAA tournament.
But Grand Canyon did it first.
thesportscritic liked this
By DStewart
flamehunter wrote: May 21st, 2023, 8:06 am I just hope the dude on Flames Nation Facebook doesn't call it now.
I'm surprised KH hasn't called championship.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Delusional. However a very good win. Coach Dot is a great coach. We are extremely fortunate to have her. If we had another good starting pitcher, we would be really be good.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
DStewart wrote: May 21st, 2023, 10:14 am
flamehunter wrote: May 21st, 2023, 8:06 am I just hope the dude on Flames Nation Facebook doesn't call it now.
I'm surprised KH hasn't called championship.
I think he's already called us playing in the College World Series. :shock:
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]