The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
Solid win over AP today. Looking for a doubleheader win tomorrow to complete the sweep. Hoping for a good turnout for our last home stand of the season.
Baybird, ballcoach15 liked this
By Dalegarz1
Great couple of days in Virginia for an old man from NJ. My tWo sons joined me for golf at London Downs on Friday afternoon (a little wet) and then we played Poplar Grove on Saturday morning. This was followed by a trip to the softball stadium to watch a doubleheader sweep that featured 4 long balls by the Flames. One of my favorite players is M C Wilson. Besides playing an excellent centerfield she can be a defensive nightmare for opposing teams. Case in point, she hits a 3 run homer over the centerfield fence in the first game and lays down a beautiful bunt for a hit in the second game. A win over the Hokies could really propel us into the conference tournament.
ballcoach15, flamehunter, Cider Jim and 1 others liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote: April 29th, 2023, 6:20 pm One of my favorite players is M C Wilson.
MC comes from a wonderful family in Alabama, who attends home games when they can.

Anytime MC comes to bat with a runner on base, the Old Men's Club likes to argue about whether she should lay down a sacrifice bunt to advance the runner or swing away and go for the the RBI herself. Plus, MC is probably the fastest player on the team and is a speedster running the bases!
ballcoach15 liked this
Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?

G5 Playoff Only

We DO NOT want this. This is Division 1AA all ove[…]