The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By DStewart
A buddy of mine and I were at this game and sat on the first row in the section between home plate and the home dugout. A few minutes after the game had ended, Coach Dot walked out and thanked/spoke to some of us, which is very much appreciated and admirable.

Something else that stood out was that she lamented over the ump's "strike" zone, and I assume she meant that it was questionable for both pitches (it was from our perspective).

Question for you all...we wondered to what extent you are aware that this particular crew (or that particular umpire) was known to be inconsistent and that it was just a continuation of the inconsistency?

Side Note: The Clemson softball Twitter fanbase would lead you to believe that they were completely robbed, and they gave absolutely NO credit to Karlie's "strike" zone or the Lady Flames' clutch at-bats (that I could see).
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Clemson's coach, while coaching 3rd, often yelled at the ump. Dot was frustrated that Keeney didn't get a called 3rd strike that would have retired the batter and the sides. Instead the very next pitch was hit into center for 2 runs that made it 4-1. Dot is not known to voice her thoughts about umpiring.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Waiting for Ballcoach to chime in on this, because he often sits directly behind the umpire. :oldhag
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]