The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
Big in state rivalry game with the Hoos! They are currently 17-4 with all losses coming to Big 10 teams. This will be an important test after sweeping through some lesser teams this past weekend.
By Dalegarz1
Really nice win highlighted by strong pitching, solid defense and timely hitting. You get the feeling that their confidence level is rising.
flamehunter, ATrain liked this
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Good win for sure. I really hope we see some pitching depth develop. Keeney can't pitch every game.
ATrain, Chippy liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Good to see several members of the Old Men's Club there on the second and third rows supporting the team. McCracken was there as well. And UVa's team prayed with us after the game.
ballcoach15 liked this
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: March 7th, 2023, 10:41 pm Good to see several members of the Old Men's Club there on the second and third rows supporting the team. McCracken was there as well. And UVa's team prayed with us after the game.
Thought I saw ballcoach doing the "Macarena" behind home plate in the 4th. :shock:
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote: March 7th, 2023, 9:53 am Big in state rivalry game with the Hoos! They are currently 17-4 with all losses coming to Big 10 teams. This will be an important test after sweeping through some lesser teams this past weekend.
UVA built that 17-4 record by playing mostly "cupcakes". They have played probably the weakest schedule of any Power 5 team in the nation. They have played no SEC, Big 12 or PAC 12 teams.
Dalegarz1 liked this
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]