The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
While everyone was focused on basketball and football last night, we lost to UCLA 3-2. Bachman pitched good enough to win, had we put together some timely hits. Raye Green had a 2 run homer, that tied score in 3rd inning.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I was following the updates via Twitter. Wow, have we had some quality losses. Anxious to see us build off of these in the coming weeks.
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Game was livestreamed (free) by UCLA. I watched entire game on my cellphone. To be one of the top programs in the nation, UCLA appears to have poor facilities for softball. Looked like something you'll see in Big South or ASUN conference, when watching on the screen. Attendance looked to be very poor. Box score says 250.
By Dalegarz1
I long for the day that the 3-2 score will be flipped in our favor! Kudos to DR who, as the saying goes, "will play anybody, anywhere, anytime."
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote: February 16th, 2023, 10:46 am I long for the day that the 3-2 score will be flipped in our favor! Kudos to DR who, as the saying goes, "will play anybody, anywhere, anytime."
The 1-0 loss loss to Ok and the 3-2 loss to Ucla both winning runs scored on errors.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We lose to Ole Miss 3-2 in 8 innings. Left 12 runners on base. At start of season, pitching was the big question . After 7 games, pitching has been good. It's the hitting that's lacking, especially in the clutch.
Cider Jim liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Hard to beat a talented SEC school like Ole Miss. They have a strong team and provide their students with an excellent education! Study
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]