The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
Another brutal schedule for the opening of the season. Currently stand at 1-3. With 6 more games to go in this stretch, how many of those (if any) do you think we win?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote: February 12th, 2023, 7:13 am Another brutal schedule for the opening of the season. Currently stand at 1-3. With 6 more games to go in this stretch, how many of those (if any) do you think we win?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I am disappointed with any 🥎loss, but if we lose to Ole Miss, Kansas or Cal State in Mexico, I will be highly disappointed. But no matter who we play, we cannot come out flat, like we did today.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 12th, 2023, 6:14 pm if we lose to Ole Miss, Kansas or Cal State in Mexico, I will be highly disappointed.
LU lost the first two to Ole Miss and Kansas--each by a single run.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Not sure we have the pop. Had 3 girls in the lineup who hadn't had a hit all year (.000) and have struck out 90% of their ABs??? Neither of the 3 got a hit in this game. This schedule is brutal. I know Dot likes this but this team has to be demoralized at this point. Up to now the transfers who started the year have not produced and now are on the bench. FWIW
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: February 18th, 2023, 10:40 am Not sure we have the pop. Had 3 girls in the lineup who hadn't had a hit all year (.000) and have struck out 90% of their ABs??? Neither of the 3 got a hit in this game. This schedule is brutal. I know Dot likes this but this team has to be demoralized at this point. Up to now the transfers who started the year have not produced and now are on the bench. FWIW
Does it every year, always seems to work out. There’s not a coach at LU I trust more than Dr. Dot.
Cider Jim, tyndal23, Baybird liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]