The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 7th, 2022, 10:58 pm Cider, it looks like when you quoted my post, you changed "studette" pitcher to student pitcher.
Correcting spelling comes with my line of work. Study Did you really mean to say " studette"? :dontgetit
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: August 8th, 2022, 9:45 am
ballcoach15 wrote: August 7th, 2022, 10:58 pm Cider, it looks like when you quoted my post, you changed "studette" pitcher to student pitcher.
Correcting spelling comes with my line of work. Study Did you really mean to say " studette"? :dontgetit
Yes, that's the term Chippy used.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 8th, 2022, 12:50 pm
Cider Jim wrote: August 8th, 2022, 9:45 am
Yes, that's the term Chippy used.
"Stud" (pitcher) for those who identify as male and "Studette" (pitcher) for those who identify as female. I named one of my daughters Chippette!! The other 2 are Paulette and Bobette :? Not a joke :D
ballcoach15, Cider Jim liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]