The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
I did not know this:

On April 3, 2015, the field was named after Dwayne Kamphuis, a legendary fastpitch softball pitcher and financial supporter of Liberty University and the softball program. Kamphuis traveled the world playing in exhibition softball games as part of the renowned “King and His Court” team, headed up by Eddie “The King” Feigner.

Saw the King and his Court as a kid playing on the HS baseball diamond where I later played. He played, If I remember with himself, a catcher, two infielders, one was a first baseman and I think, just onw outfielder. Threw fastballs between his legs, from 2nd base, etc and still struck out most everyone!!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The founding member of the Old Men's Club can talk endlessly about the “King and His Court." :oldhag
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: May 18th, 2022, 4:09 pm The founding member of the Old Men's Club can talk endlessly about the “King and His Court." :oldhag
Now they were entertaining
By Dalegarz1
I saw them in Paterson, NJ as a kid. He also threw behind his back. The position players were a catcher first baseman and a shortstop. Although his pitches were illegal by today's rules (hand too far from his body at delivery), his accomplishments were astounding. If I recall correctly, he struck out several major leaguers.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: May 19th, 2022, 6:56 pm
Thanks! So he through out the first pitch at the 2000 Olympic softball games, the one Dot Richardson played in?!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]