The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We are headed to Duke as 3 seed. Georgia is 2 seed and UMBC is 4 seed. It's a winnable Regional if we take our "A" to Durham.

I posted several days ago that sources told me we're headed to Duke, but i can't find the post. It must have been deleted by someone.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:01 pm We are headed to Duke as 3 seed. Georgia is 2 seed and UMBC is 4 seed. It's a winnable Regional if we take our "A" to Durham.

I posted several days ago that sources told me we're headed to Duke, but i can't find the post. It must have been deleted by someone.
Yes. There’s a giant conspiracy afoot to delete your softball posts! And they would have gotten away with it too if it hadn’t been for those meddling kids and Scooby!
thesportscritic liked this
By ASOR Forums Admin
Posts Custom
ballcoach15 wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:01 pm We are headed to Duke as 3 seed. Georgia is 2 seed and UMBC is 4 seed. It's a winnable Regional if we take our "A" to Durham.

Looked at the logs and nobody deleted your post. Looking forward to seeing how the ladies do in Durham though!
ballcoach15 liked this
By Ill flame
Considering we've already beat Duke somewhat comfortably this year there's no reason why we can't win this regional. While Duke and Georgia won't be easy to beat we got a pretty favorable regional as a 3 seed.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ASOR Forums Admin wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:48 pm

Looked at the logs and nobody deleted your post. Looking forward to seeing how the ladies do in Durham though!
Which is exactly something someone who deleted the post would say…. Study
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:01 pm I posted several days ago that sources told me we're headed to Duke...
I don't know about "several days ago," but when I called Ballcoch at 5:53 his afternoon to be "coached up," Ballcoach made that Duke Regional prediction then.
Let the record show: BALLCOACH KNOWS SOFTBALL. :nod
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: May 15th, 2022, 10:03 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:01 pm I posted several days ago that sources told me we're headed to Duke...
I don't know about "several days ago," but when I called Ballcoch at 5:53 his afternoon to be "coached up," Ballcoach made that Duke Regional prediction then.
What record? The broken kind?
thesportscritic liked this
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 15th, 2022, 10:12 pm
Cider Jim wrote: May 15th, 2022, 10:03 pm
What record? The broken kind?
Fraudcoach 🤣
Purple Haize liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Some need to go to Duke this weekend and get "coached up" on softball, then maybe they can add to the thread.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 17th, 2022, 2:46 pm Some need to go to Duke this weekend and get "coached up" on softball, then maybe they can add to the thread.
There’s that positive approach that is assured to attract fans in droves :roll:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Hudson 2 run homer in first inning.

Liberty had more fans in attendance than Georgia. Ole men's Club well represented
By BigBlue17
Had dinner with my freshman daughter after today's game. She told me Coach Cassady is the chain and sprocket that makes the team go. Don't know much about that but one thing is for sure. Coach Cassady can COACH and CALL pitches with the best of them. Cat Osterman even recognized the pitch calling and execution in a tweet to Emily Kirby.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, what is your best estimate on how many LU fans were at the game today?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Biggest of many differences between sb and bb.
Kirby went the distance yesterday and threw 135 pitches.
She is starting again today.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote: May 21st, 2022, 12:48 pm Biggest of many differences between sb and bb.
Kirby went the distance yesterday and threw 135 pitches.
She is starting again today.
Kirby only lasted ONE inning!
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
5 -0 L to Duke. Gotta bounce back and win tonight
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Wondering if Ballcoach will drive home mad, or hit up Burger King for dinner, and stay for our second game tonight. :dontgetit
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
What time is the game tonight?
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 21st, 2022, 4:58 pm What time is the game tonight?
Per ESPN, UGA and UMBC won't start until 6:30, so it's going to be LATE!!!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach confirms UGA and UMBC haven't started due to a weather delay.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]