The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote: May 14th, 2022, 2:59 pm It’s a toss up for air time between BC an d JJ!
But the announcers are ONLY talking about McCracken! :pbjtime vs. :oldhag
By Dalegarz1
ASUN CHAMPS!
Interesting side note-Feeney was sharper with her location after the hour weather delay.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
9-0 in 5 innings. ASUN champs!
Men's T&F also won in dominant fashion today. Women finished 2nd to KSU.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote: May 14th, 2022, 3:34 pm Apparently BC can’t dance!
With his NASCAR headphones, he can't hear the music.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU players making the All-Tournament Team:

1. Rachel Roupe
2. Mary Clare Wilson
3. Karlie Keeney
4. Kara Canetto—MVP
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Attendance at ASUN tournament was pitiful. Yesterday 256 fans were present. I think it's safe to say Liberty had more fans there than North Florida. Had tournament been in Lynchburg, attendance would have been more than doubled, maybe tripled.
I had interesting conversation with ASUN Commissioner about moving tournament to North Florida. He told me Liberty has a nice stadium. I told him it was the 5th best in the country. North Florida facility was not a good venue for a D1 tournament. Might have been good for youth league T ball game.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Hopefully we'll get a 2 seed, and get sent somewhere other than Blacksburg.
Dalegarz1 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ATrain wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:03 am Hopefully we'll get a 2 seed, and get sent somewhere other than Blacksburg.
I would hold my nose, but still make that trip. Plus, I love the grub at Bull and Bones! :oldhag
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: May 15th, 2022, 2:57 pm
ATrain wrote: May 15th, 2022, 8:03 am Hopefully we'll get a 2 seed, and get sent somewhere other than Blacksburg.
I would hold my nose, but still make that trip. Plus, I love the grub at Bull and Bones! :oldhag
Its an easy trip, travel wise - but Virginia Tech softball is having an incredible season this year. It wouldn't be a winnable regional, IMO.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: May 15th, 2022, 2:57 pm
Just don’t go to the Christiansburg location….
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 15th, 2022, 7:06 am Attendance at ASUN tournament was pitiful. Yesterday 256 fans were present. I think it's safe to say Liberty had more fans there than North Florida. Had tournament been in Lynchburg, attendance would have been more than doubled, maybe tripled.
I had interesting conversation with ASUN Commissioner about moving tournament to North Florida. He told me Liberty has a nice stadium. I told him it was the 5th best in the country. North Florida facility was not a good venue for a D1 tournament. Might have been good for youth league T ball game.
He said LU was good. You said NF was bad.

What was interesting? Did he say WHY it was at NF?
thesportscritic liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I knew why it it moved before I asked him, but I just wanted to hear what he had to say about it. He mentioned the ASUN by-laws. He also mentioned that schools leaving ASUN are still eligible to play for championships, unlike some other conferences. He didn't say why N Florida was chosen as host site, other than they have a "nice field and Liberty also has nice field, I visited it when I was up there".
He was very friendly and answered my questions and those of a softball parent.
By tyndal23
ballcoach15 wrote: May 16th, 2022, 9:38 am I knew why it it moved before I asked him, but I just wanted to hear what he had to say about it. He mentioned the ASUN by-laws. He also mentioned that schools leaving ASUN are still eligible to play for championships, unlike some other conferences. He didn't say why N Florida was chosen as host site, other than they have a "nice field and Liberty also has nice field, I visited it when I was up there".
He was very friendly and answered my questions and those of a softball parent.
I am a big fan, he is down to earth, friendly and doesn’t take himself too seriously. Always looking for creative ways to get ASUN FBS Football.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]