The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Tennessee at home Wednesday, 1:00 p.m., then road trip to N Fla Saturday & Sunday. If my math is correct, 1 win at N Fla clinches #1 seed for ASUN tournament.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
During my 4 years in college, my roommate from Knoxville would always say, "Go Vols!" He claimed babies in Tennessee learned those 2 words before they ever said, "Mama" or "Daddy."
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We lose 7-2. Tennessee home runs, 2 bad calls by umpires, and 8 runners left on, was difference in game. Now we need to go to North Florida and 🧹🧹🧹
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, you forgot the 4 LU errors! :oops:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU sweeps DH from N Florida 1-0 and 6-2. Keeney 2 hit shutout in game 1. Kirby and Johnson pitched game 2. Wilson and Bachman had 2 hits in game 2. Bachman had 3 RBIs.
With game 1 win, LU clinches #1 seed in ASUN tournament.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU completes 🧹🧹🧹 of North Florida 5-1. Wagoner and Kirby combine on a 3 hitter. Bachman, Machado and Roupe had big hits late in game with score tied 1-1. Alan and Canetto had 2 hits each. We're now 21-0 in conference play. N FLA entered weekend with 2nd best conference record, but now they have 8 losses.
Former LU shortstop, Savannah Channell went 0-8 in weekend series.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]