The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Flames head back to Kentucky, today @ Louisville and Bellarmine Friday and Saturday. We need a sweep to keep RPI from dropping.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, are you driving to Kentucky again?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
No, my schedule will not allow it.

We're tied 7-7, headed to extra innings. Pitching and defense letting us down. I believe Louisville has 4 unearned runs.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
GREAT WIN for the Lady Flames in extra innings!
Ballcoach must have coached them up from a distance. :oldhag
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU sweeps 2-0 the final today. Kirby pitches no hitter with 12Ks. (1 BB). Machado had home run. Wilson had 2 hits. I think someone stole our bats overnight. We didn't hit very well. But a win is a win.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 1:57 pm LU sweeps 2-0 the final today. Kirby pitches no hitter with 12Ks. (1 BB). Machado had home run. Wilson had 2 hits. I think someone stole our bats overnight. We didn't hit very well. But a win is a win.
Or maybe their pitcher had a good day? :roll:
ballcoach15 liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Good observation. She walked lead off batter in 1st inning and that was it. She retired 21 of last 22 batters she faced. 1 reached on error at 1B. Retired final 17 batters.
Dalegarz1 liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]