The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU 10 EKU 6, we trailed 6-4 in T7, Soto hits 3 run HR for the lead, and we add 3 insurance runs. Roupe hit 2 run HR in 6th.
Wagoner picks up win, going 3.1 innings in relief of Keeney and Johnson, with 4 Ks.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sources say that Ballcoach watched it all from the comfort of his Jeep parked just beyond centerfield (Longwood style). :oldhag
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU sweeps 8-1. Kirby with 1 hitter, 13 Ks. Leadoff batter for EKU homered in 1st for only hit.
Wilson and Hudson had HRs.
By Dalegarz1
Kirby continues to have control issues. Too many walks and deep into the count on a lot of hitters. She has good stuff and just needs to cut down on the free passes. It will cost us come tourney time if not corrected.
By tyndal23
Dalegarz1 wrote: March 20th, 2022, 9:02 pm Kirby continues to have control issues. Too many walks and deep into the count on a lot of hitters. She has good stuff and just needs to cut down on the free passes. It will cost us come tourney time if not corrected.
Perhaps a more attractive face shield will make her look better and thus feel better and then pitch better...works for DB’s all over the college Hs football realm...seriously - can’t the softball world come up with something better for pitchers - rude !!!!
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote: March 21st, 2022, 12:25 am
Dalegarz1 wrote: March 20th, 2022, 9:02 pm Kirby continues to have control issues. Too many walks and deep into the count on a lot of hitters. She has good stuff and just needs to cut down on the free passes. It will cost us come tourney time if not corrected.
Perhaps a more attractive face shield will make her look better and thus feel better and then pitch better...works for DB’s all over the college Hs football realm...seriously - can’t the softball world come up with something better for pitchers - rude !!!!
Kirby doesn't wear a face shield. Keeney does.
ballcoach15 liked this
By tyndal23
flamehunter wrote: March 21st, 2022, 6:51 am
tyndal23 wrote: March 21st, 2022, 12:25 am
Kirby doesn't wear a face shield. Keeney does.
Thanks for the correction BC, I guess I overnighted the white paint spray can to the wrong player.

I do most of my reading on airplanes and trains th[…]

From what I can tell, these guys will confirm that[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]