The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
I know all the cliches about the first part of a season. "It's not how you start but how you finish"-etc. However, a bad start can certainly have an effect, particularly confidence wise, on how you finish. We need to turn this around! Runs have been few and far between. I would like to see some gritty at bats where our ladies battle and are determined not to let the lady in the circle get the best of them.
flameshaw, TH Spangler, Baybird and 1 others liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
One of my sources, who claims to know a thing or two about softball, said that tonight's LU loss to Big South member Chuck South 3-0 was the "worst loss in the history of LU athletics in any sport." Crybaby :oldhag :frustrated
BigBlue17 liked this
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: February 25th, 2022, 9:55 pm One of my sources, who claims to know a thing or two about softball, said that tonight's LU loss to Big South member Chuck South 3-0 was the "worst loss in the history of LU athletics in any sport." Crybaby :oldhag :frustrated
Can you verify your source is ok? I am worried for his well-being after such a traumatic loss.
By Dalegarz1
Ouch! Losing 3-0 to CS hurts. Difficult to figure out who we are as a team. Of course, maybe that's who we are - difficult to figure out!
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
And my trusted source says LU wins the second game on an 8-0 slaughter rule after 4 innings! :shock:
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: February 25th, 2022, 9:55 pm One of my sources, who claims to know a thing or two about softball, said that tonight's LU loss to Big South member Chuck South 3-0 was the "worst loss in the history of LU athletics in any sport." Crybaby :oldhag :frustrated
Your source should stick to softball and stop talking about things that they know nothing about. I assure you, other sports have had worse losses
thesportscritic liked this
By Dalegarz1
Is it likely that DR thought the Charleston Southern game was a chance for some other players to get some experience? Just speculation on my part but, if anyone saw the game, I'd be interested in your observations.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
My source says that multiple baserunning errors cost us the game.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 1st, 2022, 8:42 am It appears some have to resort to name calling, since they are not smart enough to discuss softball (or any other sport).
Are you talking to yourself again?
I’m 100% sure you don’t want to stack credentials with some people on this board when it comes to coaching.
thesportscritic, ATrain liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]