The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: May 15th, 2021, 5:23 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: May 15th, 2021, 2:40 pm Should have pitched around Cates.
You know she did hit a 3 run HR against Kirby here in the 7th to beat us 3-2! Just sayin'. I wouldn't have put her own. We won, that's what matters. Now off to win the national championship!
I guess we are seeing who the REAL Ballcoach is! Play Basketball
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cates is the only batter in Kennesaw lineup that can beat us with one swing. Pitch around her, don't give her anything that she can hit out. She isn't at the plate to walk with 2 outs. I did not say she should have been intentionally walked.
But, a BB is better than a 3 run HR.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 15th, 2021, 6:50 pm Cates is the only batter in Kennesaw lineup that can beat us with one swing. Pitch around her, don't give her anything that she can hit out. She isn't at the plate to walk with 2 outs. I did not say she should have been intentionally walked.
But, a BB is better than a 3 run HR.
Dude, we won! Celebrate a little :lol:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 16th, 2021, 8:02 am No baseball players were cheerleaders in high school.
Absolutely not true. There may not be a lot of them, but some athletes do it in their off season just to hang out with the hot chicks. I suspect not many of our softball players were cheerleaders in HS either. The cheerleader types tend to gravitate toward sports like gymnastics, volleyball and tennis.
By thesportscritic
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: May 15th, 2021, 5:48 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: May 15th, 2021, 2:40 pm Should have pitched around Cates.
You know she did hit a 3 run HR against Kirby here in the 7th to beat us 3-2! Just sayin'. I wouldn't have put her own. We won, that's what matters. Now off to win the national championship!
Or "fraud coach" in the words of Purple Haize.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thesportscritic wrote: May 16th, 2021, 11:37 am
Purple Haize wrote: May 15th, 2021, 5:48 pm

Or "fraud coach" in the words of Purple Haize.
I was being positive. Ha. Extolling the virtues of JK not highlighting the obvious shortcomings of.....others Study :)
thesportscritic liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: May 16th, 2021, 8:02 am No baseball players were cheerleaders in high school.
That's maybe the most SEXIST thing ballcoach has ever said. Even some male Honors students are cheerleaders--and get a cheerleading scholarship for their service!
Purple Haize liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
George W Bush played baseball and was a Cheerleader at Yale, wasn't he? His baseball career at Yale wasn't very long but it did happen.

I guess he said High School...so that is his out for this one.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach doesn't like our seed or the location. :BS He hates both JMU and UT. :frustrated
ballcoach15 liked this
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: May 16th, 2021, 9:38 pm Ballcoach doesn't like our seed or the location. :BS He hates both JMU and UT. :frustrated
With an RPI of 17 and ranking of 25, I was hoping for a 2 seed. If we were ever to have a 2 seed this should have been the year.

Kennesaw State :dontgetit
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Entire selection committee should be fired. Kennesaw has a 26-25 record if my memory is correct. Several teams got shafted with seedings. Some host teams got 3 cupcakes.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: May 16th, 2021, 9:31 pm How on earth did Kennesaw State get in?

They beat us twice. Other wins over Auburn, Miami and Georgia Tech, but yeah, 26-25 against that schedule should not get you an at-large.
:dontgetit
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Miami of Ohio, a mediocre at best GT, and an Auburn team that's record is not much better than KSU but are a 2 seed!.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I was told by a supposed “expert” LU was going to play at Clemson. When I considered the Source I knew right away there was only 1 place LU would not play : Clemson.

KSU looks like they had some good wins. Glad to see another ASUN team get in. Not sure why people are upset LU is in a 2 bid league. Seems an odd take
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]