The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We now play at Lipscomb this weekend instead of in Jacksonville. ASUN changed schedule of 5 teams. They say it's due to COVID issues within the conference. I've now got to cancel hotel in Florida and make reservations in Nashville.
When ASUN went to divisions for softball, I knew there would be problems with schedules. The 4 games in Florida were actually non-conference games, even though Jacksonville and North Florida are in ASUN.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Is that a little closer drive for you, Ballcoach?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
About the same distance, but I've decided not to go to Nashville. By Saturday, ASUN may change schedule again.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: April 15th, 2021, 9:37 am About the same distance, but I've decided not to go to Nashville. By Saturday, ASUN may change schedule again.
Yep, it is a long bicycle ride to Nashville. I may have joined you. I know this girl in TN.......................... well worth the ride. 8)
ballcoach15 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote: April 15th, 2021, 2:53 pm
Nashville. I may have joined you. I know this girl in TN..........................
Most of Ballcoach's girls are in Bama, but I've known a few girls in Tennessee. Even married one of them! :oldhag
ballcoach15, flameshaw liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]