The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
After a nice but predictable start to the season with wins over Pitt and Middle Tennessee it's about to get very interesting. A doubleheader against New Mexico State on Monday (which we should sweep) followed by a Wednesday game against Troy who just beat Ole Miss. But the real fun starts after that with a trip to Tuscaloosa. Six games against Alabama, LSU and Notre Dame will be an early season litmus test for this team. Predictions anyone?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I'm hearing CRICKETS from Ballcoach. Somebody needs to wake him up! :oldhag
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Could they beat Longwood? Ohio St ? Notre Dame?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote: February 19th, 2021, 5:38 pm I have watched very little college softball, but we look like an A minor league team out there against a MLB Alabama team.
Come on, Flameshaw, don't be so hard on them. We were only down by ONE run, 4-3, in the top of the 4th against the number 5 team in the country and an SEC powerhouse. As Ballcoach would say, "We weren't playing Longwood or Radford." :nono
ballcoach15 liked this
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: February 20th, 2021, 2:16 am
flameshaw wrote: February 19th, 2021, 5:38 pm I have watched very little college softball, but we look like an A minor league team out there against a MLB Alabama team.
Come on, Flameshaw, don't be so hard on them. We were only down by ONE run, 4-3, in the top of the 4th against the number 5 team in the country and an SEC powerhouse. As Ballcoach would say, "We weren't playing Longwood or Radford." :nono
Come on man. I did say they looked better after the first inning. We made some mistakes early that cost us. Yes, we are playing the SEC. But the CWS, as someone suggested, is going to be a big stretch. 8) 8) We do have the best coach in the country for sure.
By Dalegarz1
It's going to be very interesting how we close out this tournament against Notre Dame and Nova. Two areas of concern are 1) in the circle-KK is giving up a hit per inning with an ERA over three; 2) need some help from the bottom of the lineup-there are some anemic BA's right now.
By Stevev
Registration Days Posts
I don’t know if anyone noticed but in the games vs Villanova today we gave up 2 grand slams in 1 inning and Still hung on to win.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Final score in that game game was 18-13, and we gave up 11 runs in the 5th inning.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]