The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Today is National Signing Day. LU has received LOIs from Courtney Poulich, 1B, from Greensburg, PA

Paige Bachman, P, 1B, UTL from Fredricksburg, VA.

I have seen Poulich. She has power, power and more power.

Also signing is Rachel Roupe.P-OF, from Boonesboro MD,

The 4th signee of the day was Lilly Heidorn, SS-OF, from Marysville, OH
Last edited by ballcoach15 on November 12th, 2020, 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By cruzan_flame13
ballcoach15 wrote: November 11th, 2020, 3:17 pm Today is National Signing Day. LU has received LOIs from Courtney Poulich, 1B, from Greensburg, PA

Is there any information of other offers that they've received?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 11th, 2020, 3:17 pm Today is National Signing Day. LU has received LOIs from Courtney Poulich, 1B, from Greensburg, PA

Also signing is Rachel Roupe.P-OF, from Boonesboro MD,

The 4th signee of the day was Lilly Heidorn, SS-OF, from Marysville, OH
Final recruit is Hailey Deter, LHP-OF from Lord Botetuart HS, Fincastle, VA.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Very regional, and not from any of the hot beds of amateur softball in the US. Seems a deviation from her normal classes.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: November 21st, 2020, 3:10 pm Very regional, and not from any of the hot beds of amateur softball in the US. Seems a deviation from her normal classes.
Good observation. Gotta believe the Covid situation played a factor in that.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I believe coaches have been banned by NCAA from in person recruiting since March, and Official Visits banned also.
I was told by a reliable source, that NCAA banned recruiting and official visits, because they did not want football teams bringing in large numbers of recruits for visits. Thus the weak NCAA leadership at NCAA Headquarters, rolled the no recruiting over to all sports. They should have tweaked the rules and allowed 1 recruit daily. I think most softball recruiting and visits are done individually, anyway. Not like they bring in 20 recruits every weekend like football.
It will take softball and baseball 3-5 years to get back to normal. And that's if NCAA doesn't mess up the 2021 season.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]