The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The schedule has changed. We play Hofstra Friday at 3 and Penn at 5.

We play ECU at 2 and Elon at 4 on Sunday.

Dress warm
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach counted heads, and I think he said attendance was 106. He even liked the burger that he got at the concesssion stand.
ballcoach15 liked this
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: February 28th, 2020, 9:00 pm Ballcoach counted heads, and I think he said attendance was 106. He even liked the burger that he got at the concesssion stand.
Did you hear talk of needing to downsize the softball field? You know, all those empty seats...
:D
Purple Haize liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote: February 29th, 2020, 9:38 am
Cider Jim wrote: February 28th, 2020, 9:00 pm Ballcoach counted heads, and I think he said attendance was 106. He even liked the burger that he got at the concesssion stand.
Did you hear talk of needing to downsize the softball field? You know, all those empty seats...
I see what you did there.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
People need to get off the couch, and off the computer and/or cellphone and get out to softball games.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Look on the bright side, that is about 100 more than the normal softball attendance at the old softball "stadium" by the quad dorms.
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 29th, 2020, 12:18 pm People need to get off the couch, and off the computer and/or cellphone and get out to softball games.
It was cold and I was under water a lot of the afternoon
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 1st, 2020, 9:21 am I'll look for you today
Still too cold. And I have a Honey Do List
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
rogers3 wrote: February 29th, 2020, 9:38 am
They could have put in fewer seats and likely nobody would have known the difference. Downsizing at an open air field where one entire side of the facility is an expanse of outfield does not have the same effect as going to a smaller basketball facility (but you know that). I will say that if those who do show up for softball are spreading out in little clusters instead of all sitting basically together down front, we would be better off with fewer seats.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: March 1st, 2020, 2:43 pm Softball will have to add seats, before they have to remove seats.
Nobody is suggesting seats be removed. The discussion was whether they needed to put in as many as they did. You are the softball "guru" here ballcoach. What is our record attendance? The capacity is an even 1000. Question #2; were the 106 there yesterday all together up front, or were they scattered throughout the stadium?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: March 1st, 2020, 3:08 pm Question #2; were the 106 there yesterday all together up front, or were they scattered throughout the stadium?
Scattered--Ballcoach, TF, and I weren't even sitting on same row. Ballcoach likes to sit close to the net, I like to sit closer the top, and TF will sit where ever he can coach somebody up! ;)
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: March 1st, 2020, 4:37 pm
oldflame wrote: March 1st, 2020, 3:08 pm Question #2; were the 106 there yesterday all together up front, or were they scattered throughout the stadium?
Scattered--Ballcoach, TF, and I weren't even sitting on same row. Ballcoach likes to sit close to the net, I like to sit closer the top, and TF will sit where ever he can coach somebody up! ;)
Haha. You ALWAYS answer questions for ballcoach. It’s almost as if you think he’s not smart enough to do it himself :D
thesportscritic liked this
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]