The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We play Rebels at 10:00 a.m. this morning.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We win 4-2 .

Playing Ole Miss yet no comments on board. I guess everyone is busy posting on new arena board. as to if it will seat 4000 fans or 4005.
TH Spangler liked this
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: February 9th, 2020, 3:57 pm Ole Miss must not be very good.
Hard to say. They have new coach. Lot of turmoil in off season. But they're probably better than ASUN teams.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, I remembered all that. What makes you say that about ASUN? They’re probably the worst SEC team.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
None of 4 SEC teams we played looked really good. They were all about same, talent wise.

I just don't think any ASUN team is near any SEC team
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Ole Miss was a preseason Top 25 team weren’t they?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
BlueBlood wrote: February 9th, 2020, 7:35 pm Ballcoach, did you enjoy the weather today?

Yes, I loved it. Hated to leave Florida.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 9th, 2020, 5:19 pmYes, 21st
Ballcoach was right. My alma mater was ranked 21st in the country. Study
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: February 9th, 2020, 1:15 pm We win 4-2 .

Playing Ole Miss yet no comments on board. I guess everyone is busy posting on new arena board. as to if it will seat 4000 fans or 4005.
Are you always so passive aggressive? Softball has never, and probably never will, move the needle much around here. You have a chance to be a change with that but instead you alienate people with posts like this instead of enjoying and discussing a solid win!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I tried that, but I lost count after 61 or 81 views, with no comments.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Well you could help promote the forum to all the LU fans you run into on the road. I'm sure they'd love to find a place to discuss Liberty softball.

I know it is easier to complain but take action man! Be the change you want to see!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: February 10th, 2020, 8:28 am Well you could help promote the forum to all the LU fans you run into on the road. I'm sure they'd love to find a place to discuss Liberty softball.

I know it is easier to complain but take action man! Be the change you want to see!
We are the change we’ve been looking for. Words spoken by his favorite President
By cruzan_flame13
Ballcoach, why don't you create an account on csnbbs and add a thread on Liberty's page. I know some one who would gladly discuss softball with you and could spark others to join the conversation.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: February 10th, 2020, 8:28 am Well you could help promote the forum to all the LU fans you run into on the road. I'm sure they'd love to find a place to discuss Liberty softball.

That's a good idea. There were lots of "new" LU fans in Clearwater that I had never seen before.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: February 10th, 2020, 8:57 am

We are the change we’ve been looking for. Words spoken by his favorite President

:vomit
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]