The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The 2020 roster is now posted on the LU softball website. Hopefully Cider or someone else smarter than I am, can post the link. Only 1 surprise on roster that I detected, Hoffman isn't listed.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote: August 19th, 2019, 12:54 pm We've taught you how to copy and paste a link. You can do it. We believe in you.
You know Cider is going to do it for him. Cider does all of ballcoach’s homework
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider, TF just called and said you posted 2019 roster. Click on 2019 and 2020 roster is listed second.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
See? Cider is ballcoach’s errand boy. Ha
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 20th, 2019, 6:14 am Helping others is the Christian way.
Being slothful is one of the 7 Deadly’s
By Eighty
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: August 19th, 2019, 12:19 pm Only 1 surprise on roster that I detected, Hoffman isn't listed.
Taylor Hoffman graduated in 3 years and was accepted into law school. She made the wise choice of attending law school.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Eighty wrote: August 20th, 2019, 5:23 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: August 19th, 2019, 12:19 pm Only 1 surprise on roster that I detected, Hoffman isn't listed.
Taylor Hoffman graduated in 3 years and was accepted into law school. She made the wise choice of attending law school.
I was just getting ready to post that . Heard it a couple hours ago. Best of luck to Taylor.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, did your sources tell you which law school?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: August 21st, 2019, 3:35 am Ballcoach, did your sources tell you which law school?
I have verified it is Liberty.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Someone correct me if I am mistaken, but as far as I know, law school is no different than any other graduate program, and if she has eligibility remaining she could still play softball. However, I can certainly understand why she might want to focus on preparing for her career at this point. I don't think she was going to play much this year anyway.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]