The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
February 7-9 Clearwater Florida

Liberty plays Kentucky, Illinois, Miss State, Auburn and Ole Miss.

No cupcakes in this one.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I picked up some more information on our 2020 schedule . We could have the toughest schedule, of any non SEC school in the country. It's a strong one. I'll post more on this later.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
First 14 games are brutal. Talk about running the gauntlet, 0-14?! Hopefully, we have a Chase Cassidy and Julia DiMartino on our staff this year to be competitive.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
It is a tough schedule. Almost looks like a college world series lineup of teams. No cupcakes there.

Over course of season we play 21 games vs teams from Power 5 conferences:

7 SEC
7 ACC
3 Big 10
2 PAC 12
2 Big 12
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote: November 7th, 2019, 5:00 pm First 14 games are brutal. Talk about running the gauntlet, 0-14?! Hopefully, we have a Chase Cassidy and Julia DiMartino on our staff this year to be competitive.
I think the 2020 team will have better hitting, defense and more depth, than last year's team. If one of the pitchers becomes ace of staff, we'll be good, and should win ASUN championship.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: November 8th, 2019, 9:45 am
Chippy wrote: November 7th, 2019, 5:00 pm First 14 games are brutal. Talk about running the gauntlet, 0-14?! Hopefully, we have a Chase Cassidy and Julia DiMartino on our staff this year to be competitive.
I think the 2020 team will have better hitting, defense and more depth, than last year's team. If one of the pitchers becomes ace of staff, we'll be good, and should win ASUN championship.
That's a big "if".
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
As I was reading about Moses in the book of Exodus this morning, I was reminded that in 40 days and 40 nights, the 2020 softball season will arrive.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 28th, 2019, 11:43 am As I was reading about Moses in the book of Exodus this morning, I was reminded that in 40 days and 40 nights, the 2020 softball season will arrive.
You know he took a wrong turn for 40 years and never entered the promised land, right?
ballcoach15 liked this
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote: December 28th, 2019, 3:16 pm But didn’t he get into trouble for tapping it a little too hard/too many times?
No spoilers. He hasn’t gotten to Numbers yet
ballcoach15, JK37, Dalegarz1 liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: December 30th, 2019, 10:21 am Is there anyone on this board familiar with Clearwater, FL ?
Google tells me that they have 5 Burger Kings and your favorite hotel. What more do you need to know? :dontgetit
ballcoach15 liked this
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I use to live in that area, what would you like to know @ballcoach15 ?

The Church of Scientology has their HQ there if you're interested in joining a cult. Clearwater Beach is nice. Its your typical Florida beach town.
Purple Haize liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach always wants to know about safe place to ride his bike, esp. if they are near water.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]