The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
4 pm Start time. I am sure ballcoach will be giving us all the play by play we need but if you're in the Lynchburg area go on out and spend a nice Friday evening supporting the team.

[tweet]
[/tweet]
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
LU wins 4-0. DiMartino 3 hitter. Via 2 run homer. Play for championship 1:00 tomorrow .
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:4 pm Start time. I am sure ballcoach will be giving us all the play by play we need but if you're in the Lynchburg area go on out and spend a nice Friday evening supporting the team.

[tweet]
[/tweet]
OMG you’re going to be insufferable :lol: :lol:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Marshall eliminates GW 3-1. Herd plays Kent State in losers bracket final at 10:00 in morning.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
And I led the "We Are...MARSHALL" cheer after the game! :oldhag
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:4 pm Start time. I am sure ballcoach will be giving us all the play by play we need but if you're in the Lynchburg area go on out and spend a nice Friday evening supporting the team.

[tweet]
[/tweet]
OMG you’re going to be insufferable :lol: :lol:
I have been wanting to be able to do this for years. You have no idea how excited I was when I figured out how to do it. I hope others appreciate it as much as I do. Stay on topic, this is about the NISC!!! :fineprint

[tweet]
[/tweet]
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Don’t discriminate against me because of my ADHD! Squirrel!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim and Marshall eliminate Kent State 4-2. Now Cider needs to ditch that Marshall cap.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:[facebookpost]
[/facebookpost]
Ok. It pains me to say it but the additions of pics etc is pretty cool
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I knew you would come around. Now finish up your deck and join ballcoach in the burg!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
1-0 LU in 3rd. We had runners 2b and 3B with 0 outs, and not score in top of 3.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Congrats to the women as they win the regional 7-0. Now it is onto Colorado. I know it was a disappointing season but winning this at least helps it sting a little bit less.

[tweet]
[/tweet]
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I knew you would come around. Now finish up your deck and join ballcoach in the burg!
This will be a multi day event. I am taking a break after just cleaning the siding and ceiling of the roof thingy. I’m tired. Yet more to do. I rely on you to keep me updated.
I was able to procure my FB season tickets this afternoon. So I’m still fanning
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Defense was great. Amber Bishop made couple plays that could make sportscenter Top 10.

We still struggling with bats. Not hitting like we should be.

Cassady was named tournament MVP.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
After LU went ahead 3-0, I knew that was all the run support Cassady would need, so I left my Marshall community, changed from my green Herd hat to my blue LU hat, and rejoined Ballcoach and TF in the Old Men's Club section behind the LU dugout and watrched LU score 4 more runs for a 7-0 win.
Last edited by Cider Jim on May 18th, 2019, 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Wait, CJ. Are you just a fair-weather fan then? Rooting for Marshall until it became clear they would lose?!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The Marshall people are my people, but I jumped back on the LU bandwagon after it was clear that the Flames were the better team in that game. Marshall threw their ace pitcher to beat Kent State at 10:00, but they had nothing left for the 1:00 game against LU.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Wait, CJ. Are you just a fair-weather fan then? Rooting for Marshall until it became clear they would lose?!
He had to help BC and TF help Dot coach. It’s why they sit behind the dugout
By LU 57
ballcoach15 wrote:UT Arlington

RPI 67
BA .305
HR 24
ERA 3.37
So is the championship tonight? The softball schedule on the main athletics site is not clear.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]