The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
After numerous phone calls, texts and emails, asking me to return, I have decided to honor their wishes. These people do not post on here, they just read the forums.

We leave 2 on in first inning.

McCracken made the trip.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
For those who don’t believe in a Hell just think of a road trip with ballcoach and McCracken
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Julia went the distance for the shutout and only threw 61 pitches, which is nothing for her. All options are open for Dot as far as who pitches tomorrow. My guess is she starts Chase, but has a quick hook.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Welcome back BallCoach. Don't listen to the haters - they are just jealous. I would love to travel to all games. Thanks for the updates.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Not only is he back, but he is back in full form too!

I would rather talk Xs and Os, but most want to play mind games and show their immaturity , rather than talk softball.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:Welcome back BallCoach. Don't listen to the haters - they are just jealous. I would love to travel to all games. Thanks for the updates.

You got it.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
N Alabama got away with some interesting strategy yesterday, resting their ace pitcher, Garth, against Jacksonville. They won 8-5, and now Garth is fresh as a daisy against Lipscomb. I hate to say it, but the way Garth has been pitching, it is not that big of a stretch to think they can win this thing.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:Welcome back BallCoach. Don't listen to the haters - they are just jealous. I would love to travel to all games. Thanks for the updates.
Stupid jobs and family obligations
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
thepostman wrote:Not only is he back, but he is back in full form too!

I would rather talk Xs and Os, but most want to play mind games and show their immaturity , rather than talk softball.
What’s the weather outlook?

[youtube]CQdnn4QZ8Kk[/youtube]
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Countdown to ballcoach reminding us he has a job ( and apparently a very flexible and understanding boss).
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:Only 5 hits by three different players. Need to heat up the bats to win this thing.
We scored 4 runs. If we can do that the next couple of games, we will win it. We have lost 1 game all year when we scored 4 or more runs.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Countdown to ballcoach reminding us he has a job ( and apparently a very flexible and understanding boss).

Some people go to beach or the mountains on vacation. I use my vacation days for softball. I have enough left for ever how far we go in post season.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Being a Lego Sculptor offers flexible work hours
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:McCracken made the trip.
So many questions to ask...
:pbjtime :oldhag
Are you guys sharing a room?
Does he like Burger King?
Has he loaned you any Mardi Gras breads, face paint, or blue latex gloves?
Can you both fit inside his box?

In all seriousness, welcome back, Ballcoach! :clapping
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]