The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The audio isn't working for me at all. :frustrated And I don't a box score either. :banghead
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I have an old fashioned radio in my office, and I'm listening to the game that way. Lady Flames are down 2-0 thanks to a throwing error.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I have an old fashioned radio in my office, and I'm listening to the game that way. Lady Flames are down 2-0 thanks to a throwing error.
It's now 3-0, and all 3 runs are unearned. :oops:
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We need at least 3 runs in the 7th and the next 3 hitters combine to hit below the Mendoza line. Not much available to PH either.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Well, that didn't take long. Our pitchers have not given up an earned run, and we will be playing either N Florida or FGCU in an elimination game tomorrow morning. Win that, and we then would need to beat Lipscomb twice to win the tournament.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Only listened on radio, but where have the bats gone? Little O puts unrealistic pressure on D. Doesn’t look good.

Better news: if LU doesn’t win tourney, they’ll likely be playing at home next weekend.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Only listened on radio, but where have the bats gone? Little O puts unrealistic pressure on D. Doesn’t look good.

Better news: if LU doesn’t win tourney, they’ll likely be playing at home next weekend.
I guess that would be in the NISC. That would certainly be a letdown, and it would be impossible to top our last appearance there. It's really a shame we are wasting such great pitching.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Our pitching is good enough to get to NCAA tournament, and win some games. But we got to score some runs. I expect to see some lineup changes tomorrow .
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Our pitching is good enough to get to NCAA tournament, and win some games. But we got to score some runs. I expect to see some lineup changes tomorrow .
Have to win 3 games tomorrow.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I don’t think the team’s collective head-game is where it should be. Sorry, BC. I don’t believe it will be the finish you and I hoped for. Silver Lining: early ride home.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:I don’t think the team’s collective head-game is where it should be. Sorry, BC. I don’t believe it will be the finish you and I hoped for. Silver Lining: early ride home.
I agree on collective head game. If we get beat today, there is no silver lining anywhere.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Our pitching is good enough to win 3 in a row. Our hitting has struggled for long stretches this season, and yesterday our field defense killed us. Has to be a totally different team today. Don’t know that we have that in us.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]