The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:An old coach once told me, "never let the other team's best player beat you"
Good advice, ballcoach. I believe the same way!
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:and you probably lost a lot of games. Play Basketball
I was kind of on your side, despite not liking your tone, right up until this. Why?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Why? That typically is a strategy used by many coaches and very successfully so.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:
I was kind of on your side, despite not liking your tone, right up until this. Why?
Intended as humor. I do not know Purple's coaching history. I don't even know if he's ever been a head coach.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Ok, my bad. I’ll eat that one. Didn’t realize you were making a joke.

That said I’ve witnessed PH head coaching. Like my stool after a hunk of cheddar...he’s solid!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Taking the position that you should always walk the "star" in a crucial situation is extremely short sighted and basically disrespects the next batter. In this case, the next batter was Jaclyn Amader, who was actually averaging more RBI per at bat than Amber, and is a Senior with multiple clutch hits on her resume. Being very familiar with our team, Radford's coach knew that.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Ok, my bad. I’ll eat that one. Didn’t realize you were making a joke.

That said I’ve witnessed PH head coaching. Like my stool after a hunk of cheddar...he’s solid!
Ha. I read that as I was sh&$t. :D :D :D

Thanks! I know what a lot of ceilings look like. :lol:
2024 Recruiting Discussion

When you have a chance to pick up a talent like th[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]