The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Volunteers come to Lynchburg Tuesday for single game. Tennessee has a record of 22-4.
By Dalegarz1
One of their losses was to JMU.

Ace pitcher has ERA of 1.62 with 83 k's in 64 innings. Teams are hitting .181 against her. We will need a flawless defensive game and some timely hits to pull out this one.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
NCAA has posted RPI rankings. LU is at 100. Three ASUN teams are ahead of us. I think Lipscomb is the highest at 52 or 53.
By Dalegarz1
Lose 1-0 (solo home run). We get 2 hits (both by Amber Bishop). Their ace closes the game by striking out 5 of the last 6 batters.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Game of inches..

I liked the way we battled TN pitch for pitch. They got couple big breaks to win 1-0. Even though we lost, I liked our effort and approach better today, then I did at Kennesaw . We need to bring same effort against Lipscomb this weekend.

(With one lineup change)

Excellent crowd today. Stadium looked 95% full. Lot of Tennessee fans made the trip.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
According to a couple fans who went to both games, softball had more than baseball today.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
On the post-game radio show, Coach Dot said an assistant coach from UT came over and told Dot and her LU players that we were every bit as good as the teams in the SEC.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We need to bring this effort today to every game, remainder of season.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
No, I was too focused on the game.

If Alabama ever comes to LU, then I may tear up.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:WHEN Alabama ever comes to LU, then I may tear up.
FIFY :oldhag
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If we make NCAA tournament and Tennessee hosts a Regional, I predict we land in Knoxville.
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 7 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]