The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Pittsburgh is having a rough season to this point. They are 3-18, hitting .222 as a team. Their pitching staff has an ERA of 6.57. Hopefully we put California trip behind us, and come out swinging the bats with authority.
By Dalegarz1
We should handle them but they did beat Penn State who is 13-12. They also lost three close games to UVA.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Where are we hitting wise, HR wise. I know we strike out very infrequently which means we make contact but I imagine it's mostly weak contact.
By Dalegarz1
I know we're not in the top 50 hitting wise (by average). BTW, Gardner Webb is #28.
Pitching we're 22nd (as Ballcoach indicated). FYI, FGCU is #11.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We have hit a lot of balls straight at fielder's, in the games I have seen.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
One of the Pittsburgh assistant coaches is a 97 grad of Liberty. Played baseball here, and also served as assistant coach in early 2000s.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote:I know we're not in the top 50 hitting wise (by average). BTW, Gardner Webb is #28.
Pitching we're 22nd (as Ballcoach indicated). FYI, FGCU is #11.
Riley Randolph's (FGCU) ERA is 0.73 :shock:
By Dalegarz1
Chippy wrote: Riley Randolph's (FGCU) ERA is 0.73 :

She has 102 k's in 76 innings and has only allowed 46 hits. Teams are batting .168 against her so far.
It's going to be a very interesting series (at FGCU) at the end of this month.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Liberty wins 4-1. Cassady pitches 1 hitter, with 5k. We had 7 hits. 3 were bunt singles. We did hit some balls hard.
By Dalegarz1
Considering Pitt's staff ERA is over 6.00, we didn't exactly smoke the ball. Happy for the win and hoping to find some offense as we enter conference play.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
We beat an ACC team! :clapping
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Since 2017 we are 12-4 vs the ACC in softball. I recall some post on basketball board about "if LU could be in any basketball conference" .
Maybe someone should ask same question about softball.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]