The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Crybaby I had some cards as a kid but I've no idea what happened to them. Probably lost them along with my Robert Clemente and Tom Seaver cards. Crybaby
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Lady Flames fall 4-3 to #2 UCLA. Freshman Cooper allows the game winning double in the 7th for the hard luck loss
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We battled nation's 2nd ranked team, pitch for pitch. We held 3-1 lead at one point.

Need to bounce back and beat Ohio today.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I haven't seen play by play breakdown, but from what I read, we should have intentionally walked girl who knocked in winning run. One out, runner on 2B, first base open, cleanup hitter at plate.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I haven't seen play by play breakdown, but from what I read, we should have intentionally walked girl who knocked in winning run. One out, runner on 2B, first base open, cleanup hitter at plate.
You should email the coach and let her know :roll:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
We lose to Ohio 1-0. Did not hit well at all.
Finish California a disappointing 2-3. Except for a couple innings, pitching was good. But we've got to hit better once ASUN play starts next weekend at Kennesaw State. We have one final tune-up before ASUN play starts. Pittsburgh comes to LU Wednesday.
By Dalegarz1
So far it's eerily similar to last year. Solid team with good pitching but run production against the better teams seems to be an issue again.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Got to find way to score more runs, especially in lowing scoring pitchers duels.

UCLA will probably move to #1, since FSU lost a game. But Alabama may jump UCLA. The Crimson Tide is only undefeated team in the nation now.
By Dalegarz1
I suspect we'll do very well in conference play. We have the fire power to handle the ASUN. It's tournament time that concerns me.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]