The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:LU wins 2-1

Only had 3 hits. Caneto had 2 run single, following intentional walk to Amber Bishop. Autumn Bishop had 2 hits.
For those wondering as I was it was against Rutgers.
For those wondering, this one was against 19th ranked, Texas A&M
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
flamehunter wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:LU wins 2-1

Only had 3 hits. Caneto had 2 run single, following intentional walk to Amber Bishop. Autumn Bishop had 2 hits.
For those wondering as I was it was against Rutgers.
For those wondering, this one was against 19th ranked, Texas A&M
They weren't wondering because somebody told them. :roll:
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Wish I could have made it over today for the victories. It looks like I'll miss tomorrow as well after learning about a birthday party. Ugh.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach must be their good luck charm. Way to coach them up!
My sources say that the McNeese State grandmothers are very attractive. Ballcoach, can you confirm or deny that? :denied
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The good ones are always taken. Sorry to hear that, Ballcoach.
By CCWMichael
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach must be their good luck charm. Way to coach them up!
My sources say that the McNeese State grandmothers are very attractive. Ballcoach, can you confirm or deny that? :denied

As the good luck charm it is a requirement to not change your socks or skivvies.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:The good ones are always taken. Sorry to hear that, Ballcoach.
That's always my luck, lately. That and too young.

With LU baseball beating South Carolina, today is probably first day in history, we beat 2 SEC schools in 2 sports on same day.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Nice day. Pitching is really carrying us. Looks like there is another bat or 2 coming alive. Atleast a little bit.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:The good ones are always taken. Sorry to hear that, Ballcoach.
That's always my luck, lately. That and too young.

With LU baseball beating South Carolina, today is probably first day in history, we beat 2 SEC schools in 2 sports on same day.
There are 2 sides to every coin, the other one in this case being....."too old" :oldhag
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
0-0 5th inning vs A&M. Denay Griffin hit one to fence with 2 on, LF reached up and caught it . We're swinging bats better, but nothing to show for it.
By Dalegarz1
Lose 1-0. Via struck out with tying run on and Bishops on deck. Runs continue to be a premium. Philosophical question to my fellow coaches out there. Is it best to "cluster" your better hitters or disperse them throughout the lineup.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Bishops have I believe 2 or 3 RBI combined in 9 ball games. When they get hits, no one on base, it seems.

The A&M pitcher isn't as good as her stats, in my opinion. With a couple of breaks, we could have won this game.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Bunch together as they get more ABs at the top of the lineup. Via needs to be moved up. McFarland C, Reynolds 3B and Harris C a combined 1-42 - that's a problem.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

I'm not a fan of Cleveland trying to play point gu[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://x.com/ChrisVannini/status/17825216333887[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

I bet those are a joy. Texas poltical ads are a […]

New Mexico State

1 change and a couple of tweaks. But we swung ba[…]