The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote:Lose 1-0. Via struck out with tying run on and Bishops on deck. Runs continue to be a premium. Philosophical question to my fellow coaches out there. Is it best to "cluster" your better hitters or disperse them throughout the lineup.
Cluster the hitters at the top and put someone put someone at the bottom of the lineup that can run the bases well and would be a good fill in for a spot near the top of the lineup.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Bishops have I believe 2 or 3 RBI combined in 9 ball games. When they get hits, no one on base, it seems.

The A&M pitcher isn't as good as her stats, in my opinion. With a couple of breaks, we could have won this game.
Let's see, on one hand you have total dominance over 5 D1 opponents. On the other hand, ballcoach's opinion. Tough call. :roll:

"Breaks"? Give me one. TAMU didn't get any today, and they still won.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Gosh, where are the softball fans today ?

LU beats Rutgers 5-3. Bats finally woke up. Engler, Cassady and DiMartino pitched. Cassady was WP.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Nothing like a birthday party at a ballpark. :lol: I've even seen them at Camden Yards.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

Congress, and everything else in D.C., is a corpor[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]