The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone know why it takes so long for box score to get posted after a game. During game there's a running box score, but once game ends, it's impossible to get box score until later in day. I am no tech guru, but looks to me like the moment a game goes final, a box score should be available.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The problem was the box score was not posted anywhere after the game, until later. I checked both LU and ND websites, along with NCAA website. Granted it was eventually posted . But I don't know how long it took. If I get time, I will set my stopwatch tomorrow.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
There is a long time sports radio personality in Orlando known as the shot doctor. he is this old guy with ridiculous opinions. His voice is always what I hear when I read ballcoach's posts.

This isn't a compliment...
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Does anyone know why it takes so long for box score to get posted after a game. During game there's a running box score, but once game ends, it's impossible to get box score until later in day. I am no tech guru, but looks to me like the moment a game goes final, a box score should be available.
If you want to be able to look at the live stats box score after the game is over, all you have to do is leave it open in a separate window. They usually leave them up for a while anyway, but that way you would be sure. I actually still had the stats from the Notre Dame game open til I read this and realized it.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]