The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
After football game Saturday, LU softball plays Cedarville in a double header at 6:00 p.m.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
A D2 opponent for a game that means literally nothing. Ugh

I’m a softball guy, and even I can’t get interested in this.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Just a Fall scrimmage game. But if freshmen play, I am very interested in it, seeing potential for the 2019 season. I think 3 freshmen could be in starting lineup, come February.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Am I really seeing folks rip on us giving Cedarville of all schools a fall game? If there is any sub-DI school that it makes sense for us to throw an offseason game it is the Yellowjackets.

On a somewhat related note, one of the parents of one of my son's basketball teammates showed up at a preseaosn game today in a Cedarville shirt. I about busted up laughing. LONG history with Cedarville. Good memories and they probably did a number on Haize's squad back in the day.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cedar vile has a good team. Better than some D1 teams I have seen. Their shortstop could play for a lot of schools. Outfielders all had cannon throwing ball.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Game 2, 4-1 final.
Ballcoach, my sources say you got that score from a text message, because you got COLD and left the game early. :boring Can you confirm or deny that?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Semi confirmed. It was cold, I had worked 8 hours at football game, I was tired , sleepy and hungry. Someone was late getting to softball. I told him to "take over", I am headed to hotel.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Semi confirmed. It was cold, I had worked 8 hours at football game, I was tired , sleepy and hungry. Someone was late getting to softball. I told him to "take over", I am headed to hotel.
Hmmm. You mentioned a Lady friend earlier. Now you mention a Hotel......
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]