The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I hope no one is looking for cup cakes. Because there are none to be had
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Their not no cupcakes in this regional.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Still scoreless after 9. :shock:

Julia has to have thrown a boatload of pitches. Don't know how many because the official NCAA live stats are worthless. Worst I've ever seen.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:Flames win! Final score 2-0.
Juice Boxes for everyone! No cupcakes
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach must be dancing in the streets. :pbjtime That's a big win for the ASUN.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
jimflamesfan wrote:The ESPN app had Hofstra beating LU 1-0 when I checked a while ago. But they have since changed it to the Flames winning 2-0. :?:
Yeah, mistake on live stats too. My sister’s boyfriend texted me and said, “softball blew it, lost 1-0”, and I wondered if my ESPN3 broadcast was THAT far behind. Apparently some kind of stats glitch.
By cruzan_flame13
JK37 wrote:
jimflamesfan wrote:The ESPN app had Hofstra beating LU 1-0 when I checked a while ago. But they have since changed it to the Flames winning 2-0. :?:
Yeah, mistake on live stats too. My sister’s boyfriend texted me and said, “softball blew it, lost 1-0”, and I wondered if my ESPN3 broadcast was THAT far behind. Apparently some kind of stats glitch.
What was his reaction when the stats and final score was fixed? :D
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
He realized his mistake before that. But have you ever taped something to watch later and someone spoiled it for you? I felt like that for about 3 minutes.
Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-h[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]