The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Raining now. I believe there is NCAA rule that says regional tournaments must be completed NLT 11:00 on Sunday.

Game gets rained out, we are regional champions.
Let's pray for rain :-D
By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
ballcoach15 wrote:Raining now. I believe there is NCAA rule that says regional tournaments must be completed NLT 11:00 on Sunday.

This isn't true.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:

This isn't true.
Yeah, normally I would trust ballcoach on softball, but that doesn't sound right at all.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Who is LU pitching today?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:Yeah, normally I would trust ballcoach on softball, but that doesn't sound right at all.
Don't blame ballcoach; blame his "sources." :lol:
By Jonathan Carone
Julia is going again today.

If games get rained out, or we can only get one in today, we’d play the other one tomorrow. They don’t take shortcuts on the postseason.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
If games are cancelled today and play resumes Monday then SC will benefit from the rest, IMHO. But then DiMartino may also benefit!
By LUDad
Sun is actually trying to peek through as a very very light sprikle continues. We want the cloud cover for Julia. It was really hot yesterday under the sun.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:
A Sea of Red wrote:

This isn't true.
Yeah, normally I would trust ballcoach on softball, but that doesn't sound right at all.
Never trust ballcoach and his sources
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Ballcoach should never be trusted until proven otherwise. His track record is awful.
He needs some cupcakes
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
I hope we can beat them again. SC seems cocky (no pun intended) lol and their dance after each hit kinda pisses me off. I’m sure I’m not biased tho...
By Jonathan Carone
Liberty22 wrote:I hope we can beat them again. SC seems cocky (no pun intended) lol and their dance after each hit kinda pisses me off. I’m sure I’m not biased tho...
We do the same type stuff when things are good and I love it.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, that explains the shutout through 5 innings.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
No, he usually writes about how the umpires are squeezing the strike zone against us.
G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]

Some statistics

Of our 6 returning starters, only Roupe is hitting[…]

I'm not sure why anyone thought online would eve[…]

Longwood

Did you make the trip to Farmville?