The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Yeah, I had to turn the radio back on. And if I have to listen to that radio pxp guy one more time, I’m gonna scream!!
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
USC eventually win, 3-0.

Banner opening day for SEC, going 10-2. (Missouri lost!)

Big 10 had a good day. Northwestern upset Cal and Wisconsin upset Oregon State.
By LUDad
ballcoach15 wrote:Today's game is now at 2:00, they moved it due to late finish last night.
I looked around yesterday to see if I could guess who you were :D
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
We take a 1-0 lead in the first! Julia is on the mound. Looks like Dot is going to ride her horse til she can't go any more, and knowing Julia, that may be a while.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Julia strikes out the side in the 5th. 14 in a row retired now. This is some pretty amazing stuff. She has thrown well over 200 pitches in less than 24 hours, and is just getting stronger.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
What an incredible run Coach Dot and the girls having right now!

Now let's close things out in the first game tomorrow and march on.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Man, this is exciting! We are in the driver's seat, and can sit back while other teams play elimination games, then have 2 chances to win 1.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Her change up was un hitable. Don’t know why she got away from it the last inning.

A little extra rest for Julia while everyone else has to use their aces until tomorrow.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
It will be interesting to see if Dot will start either Liz or Chase tomorrow and keep Julia in reserve.

BTW, South Carolina run-ruled us 12-1 back in March. We are a different team now.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Great run. Ive watched 6 innings of softball the last 2 days and made it a point to watch. They are grabbing the attention of flames nation. They are playing with a swagger that our mens teams needs. Even after errors they dont seem rattled.

Gotta say dot richardson has become the best coach of the major sports at LU.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]