The guys aren't the only ones swinging bats in the spring. You can follow the squad throughout the season and even get the latest on recruiting.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Dalegarz1
LU wins championship 5-1! Great job setting the plate by the bottom of the lineup so the Bishops could take care of business. Another stellar performance by JD. Aggressiveness coaching by DR in sending runners and aggressive defense in cutting down lead runners.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
I love how in each game of this tournament Dot played for the win! She didn't take her foot off the gas and it showed in the team's performance and in their demeanor throughout the tournament. Looking forward to finding out who the Lady Flame's next victim will be!
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Not a lot of drama in those 3 games. The ladies really TCB.

Excited about the NCAA tourney. I'm thinking our championship run in the NISC last year will hold us in good stead. Any chance we could host a regional?
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
I always thought that you had to be a top 16 team to host regional and a host was a number 1 seed in the 4 team bracket.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Dot is a great coach and has tons of energy, personality and fire. We have shown continuous improvement since she has been here. That is all you can ask for. CONGRATULATIONS on the BSC Championship. Hope we can make a little bit of noise in the tournament, that would be nice.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:I always thought that you had to be a top 16 team to host regional and a host was a number 1 seed in the 4 team bracket.
I really don't know (which was why I asked). I was thinking perhaps they took other factors, such as the facility into account. Clearly we are not a top sixteen team and will not be a 1 seed. I would think at least a 3, with an outside chance for a 2?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Dalegarz1 wrote:What seed did Longwood get last year? We might be the same.
I certainly hope not. Longwood was only 28-27 going into the tourney and was a 4 seed. We will be at least a 3.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Too early to make a call, but all indications at this juncture point to a #3 seed at Tennessee, South Carolina, Georgia or Alabama.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Me, Cider and TF celebrated by "rushing the field" after the game.
3 old men running into a group of college co-Ed’s......nope not creepy at all 8)
By cruzan_flame13
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Me, Cider and TF celebrated by "rushing the field" after the game.
3 old men running into a group of college co-Ed’s......nope not creepy at all 8)
Ha! :D
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I was there, but I didn't rush the field. :nono
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I was there, but I didn't rush the field. :nono
Are you calling your Man Crush a fibber?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Next season the BSC softball tournament will be at Liberty University. This was announced after game today.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Next season the BSC softball tournament will be at Liberty University.
:clapping (but please not graduation weekend).
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Northwestern and Minnesota already in. Michigan yet to be named but they’ll get in too. Ballcoach is somewhere watching in agony. Darn that Big 10!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]